Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Movie Review: Xtasy Airlines

Xtasy Airlines

Watch the Video

Studio: Heatwave Platinum Category: Straight Couples

Airplane movies are hot, and not just because I’d like to woman-handle some of these guys’ cockpits…I mean, what else is there to do on an airplane? This movie is actually a foreign film that has been dubbed over into English, but that is actually more endearing than annoying. The second sex scene is the classic blow job in the airplane lavatory, and I have to say, I need to make a change in the airlines I fly, because while I’m a bit of a germ-a-phobe, even I would enjoy sex in a bathroom this clean, and spacious. I also really enjoyed how much enjoyment the flight attendant seemed to get from listening to the love birds in the lavatory. Later on, I started to wish I was a flight attendant, because of all the exciting and exotic destinations they get to visit (and of course, get to fuck at). Seriously, who doesn’t dream about a good 69 on a pool table, or a blow job on the back of a motorcycle (hey, at least they’re riding on the shoulder!)? A fun film with a little something for everyone.
-Essin’ Em

No comments: