Monday, May 14, 2007

Joy of Spex - Mae and Kathleen

Joy of Spex - Mae and Kathleen

Watch the Video

Studio: Joy Productions Category: Lesbian

I found this movie by accident, I’m not quite sure what I was looking for, but I thought one of the actresses had really cool hair, so I gave it a try. What a little piece of hidden treasure! Not only is this good, real and hot lesbian sex, but throw in a little domination to the mix, and I’m a VERY happy girl. There was some sizzling chemistry between these two girls, and the power play between them was some of the hottest I’ve seen. Once the strap on came out, and the sucking and fucking commenced, I had decided that this was the best accidental video selection I’ve ever made. It’s a short but sexy film with two cutes girls that are decidedly dominant and submissive. Just long enough to get you all kinds of hot and bothered!
-Essin’ Em

No comments: