Monday, May 14, 2007

Sex Tips: Sex Out and About - Public Sex

Hey Essin’ Em! My partner and I are turned on by the idea of having sex in public, but aren’t sure how to enjoy ourselves without being arrested! Any ideas?
-Exposed in Exton

Exhibitionists eh? Sounds like you’re my kind of people! I’m so glad that not only have you two discovered something that you’re both really excited about, but are thinking ahead enough to realize that even great sex is not worth jail time on your permanent record.

 

However, don’t be discouraged! There are lots of ways you can get off in public ways without buying yourself a free ride in the back of a police cruiser. I’ll enumerate a few here, hopefully to get the mental juices (as well as the ones down below) flowing, and then you’re off to get off. 

Something that is super simple and easy is sex in front of an open window. What floor of the building you’re on changes the risk of being caught/seen; as the floors get higher, the risk gets lower (clearly, fucking against the glass on the 20th floor of a high rise is less likely to be noticed than oh say, an ass or two pressed against the floor to ceiling French doors on the first floor of a 3 bedroom in the suburbs). You could live your blind open during sex, or go so far as to back light yourself to create a sexy silhouette show for the neighbors. Whatever you decide, it’s relatively low risk, as long as you’re inside your own place. 

Another fun place to try is the park, although I’d personally recommend more of a wilderness type park (state, national, etc) than a local park with a playground - they’re less crowded, and you won’t scare young children. I’d suggest bringing two blankets; one to lie on (no one wants to get an allergic reaction, or ticks/stinging nettles, etc, on their vulva), and one to cover up with (again, the point is sex in public, not getting arrested). If no one is around, then rock out without the blanket, but if you’re in a more populated place, it’s a good way to get it on without everyone knowing (although some people will, regardless). 

If you have a balcony or veranda (or are staying at a hotel with one), that’s another great place to try some public lovin’. For the lower-risk takers, you can hang a towel over the railing, so people can only guess and assume should they happen to look up, or you can just go for it. Again, the higher up you are, the less likely it is that people should just happen upon your sex scene. 

I’m a huge fan of any type of sex outdoors (park, balcony, parking lot, etc)…the sun shining down out you as you reach your climax is just heavenly, and thought I have yet to try it, I hear sex in the rain is fantastic (albeit a bit chilly). Just make sure if you’re going to be outside and naked, you think about the elements; sunscreen, bug spray, and so on. 

Sex on the beach is also a popular outdoor activity, but I myself am a little wary of this one. Why? I like my vagina sand free, to be perfectly honest. On the other hand, the sounds of the waves crashing could be divine as your orgasm washes over you. I hear that while one blanket is better than none, two blankets are WAY better than one for keeping the sand away from your delicate bits. Just keep an eye out for crabs, and not just the sexually transmitted ones! 

I’d love to have library sex, in the stacks of books. This one is a little less feasible, especially in a general public library. They tend to be super busy, and have lots o’ little kids wandering around. My solution? Find your local college library. Best time to go would be around 9am on a Saturday morning; it will be almost completely empty, guaranteed. Wander around until you find the most hidden section of books, the ones that look dusty and like no one has touched them in years. This, my loyal readers, is your place. A little too risky for you? Try a study room - most schools have them for group projects, but if they’re empty (and on a Saturday morning, they will be), they provide the exhibitionism (most have a window in, or don’t lock, or both), without the danger of having a poor, innocent freshman or elderly librarian discovering you. If you go with the stacks idea, I would think a skirt/dress/other form of clothing that provides easy access would be a good idea. 

My ultimate exhibitionist fantasy? Sex in an ice rink (this probably stems from the years of figure skating and hockey I did growing up). Not ON the ice per se (someone very wisely pointed out that sex equals sweaty, and that sweaty people would get stuck to the ice, which doesn’t sound very appealing to me), but either up against the boards or in the penalty box (especially if I’ve been a bad girl). However, unless I seduced the zamboni driver, I’m not exactly sure how to pull that one off. If you know a cute zamboni driver, please please please let me know! 

So basically, sex in public can be whatever you want it to be, and can be super safe or way risky. Talk with your partner about what you’re hoping to get out of it, and then enjoy baring your butts for the world. And stay out of jail, or at least don’t tell the police that I suggested public sex! 

See you out and about,

Essin’ Em

In preparation for hot public sex, why not induldge in A Little Bit of…Hanky Panky:

A Little Bit of... Hanky Panky



Email Essin' Em your questions!

No comments: