Monday, May 21, 2007

Movie Review: Nina Hartley’s Guide to Younger Men Older Women

Nina Hartley’s Guide to Younger Men Older Women

Watch the Video

Studio: Adam & Eve Category: Instructional

Two of my all time favorites stars, Nina Hartley and Kurt Lockwood, can be see in this movie (sadly though, they don’t do a scene together…), and it’s part of Nina’s educational series, so I knew going into it that it was going to be excellent, and it was. As always, she begins by talking about the subject matter. In this case, it was sexual relationships between younger men and older women. I love that she goes in depth about the sexual, personal, and emotional aspects, and I also really liked how she extolled the virtues of older women, not from the “MILF” point of view, but from the mature and experienced, therefore amazing, point of view. Once she’s done with the basics, then it’s on to the practice portion; clearly, her having super steamy sex with a younger guy. And like everything she does, she does it well (and so does he!). Next, we have Kurt and Amber Lynn, and they obviously have some electricity between them, as they have a sexy scene together that made me wish I was in my 40’s, just so I could get a cute younger guy! Fabulous movie.
-Essin’ Em

No comments: