Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sex Toy Review; Krystal Vibe

Krystal Vibe

Krystal Vibe

To be honest, I was more than just a little wary of The Krystal Vibe. It was long, thick, and more then a little intimidating (not to mention pink, and we all know how I feel about that). I’m a big proponent of the “size doesn’t matter…and if it did, big things come in small packages” faction, and wasn’t exactly sure how I felt about this larger vibrating dildo even nearing my nether regions. I like my toys a little more petite, like the Ruby Slipper or the Purple Twist and while the Krystal Vibe certainly wasn’t quite as large as the Double Trouble, it was still a bit more than I thought I was ready for.

It sat next to my bed for a week or two, still in it’s package. I had to get my vagina used to the idea of it, the size of it, the look, the color. Friends visiting would ask me where exactly I thought I was going to be putting that (many know about my more petite size down there), and laughed when I told them I’d never backed down from a challenge, and that this wasn’t going to be my first time. 

Well, once I finally got to the point I was ready to try it, I inserted my batteries, added some lovely lube, and gave it a go. Let’s just say that all that apprehension was for nothing. With a bit of lube and lots of being turned on, the Krystal Vibe was perfect, and fit me in all the right places, and also made for a good external vibrator as well. Personally, I used a condom with it, because it’s made of jelly rather than silicone (meaning no boiling or sterilizing it), and would suggest that to others was well. It wasn’t *quite* as stiff as I’d like it to be, but it’s flexibility definitely kept me on my toes. Another interesting feature is that it is in fact water proof, so this vibe can be taken for a shower or a bath. 

It comes in two sizes; thick and slim. As much as I enjoyed the challenge of the thick version, I’d like to give the slim a go at some point; it’s really up to personal preference. It works really well with an additional vibrator for the clit, like the Silver Bullet or the Wanachi Vibe since I needed a little extra stimulation to get off. All in all, a decent, inexpensive AND waterproof vibe that is a great starter. 

-Essin’ Em 

Spice it up in the shower, bedroom, or wherever you’d like with the Krystal Vibe

No comments: