Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Movie Review: Cowgirl Dreams

Cowgirl Dreams

Watch the Video

Studio: Sex-Z Pictures Category: By Women

One word: Chaps. On women or on men, chaps are hot. There is just something about them, and I’m not sure what it is, but they’re incredibly sexy, and they make the first scene of this film that much hotter. Add some sex with nothing but cowboy hats and boots, and a little outdoor hanky panky down at the farm, and there you have “Cowboy Dreams,” a fun film with hot barnyard sex, directed by the well-known and talented Skye Blue. The only thing missing in my cowboy fantasy is sex on horseback, but other wise, I’m ready to let myself be wrangled. I really liked the first scene (partially because of the chaps), as well as the scene between the two ladies - I have a thing for glass dildos, as well as strap-ons, and I got two for the price of one. It’s a fun and fabulous film that makes me both home-sick for the ranches of Colorado, and horn-ily hoping for a cowboy or cowgirl of my own.
-Essin’ Em

No comments: