Thursday, May 3, 2007

Movie Review: Lots More Intimate Moments

Lots More Intimate Moments

Watch the Video

Studio: AbbyWinters.com Category: Solo Girls Masturbation

As we all know, I LOVE masturbation, and as much as I love doing it, I also really enjoy watching others masturbate, and this was the movie I wanted to see. It consists of lots and lots of hot Australian ladies (accents) getting themselves off, and the ladies from down under definitely know how to get down! This film has the girls using their hands and fingers to get off, unlike some films that are fairly toy heavy (and I am partial to both). It is absolutely adorable the way the girls talk in the scenes with two of them. It is almost as though they are a little nervous for the camera, as they banter about matching underwear, their first times, and compliment each other (and their tattoos and so on). I really enjoyed the dual girl scenes (not that I didn’t like the solo girls, but I have a special place in my heart for mutual masturbation). A wonderful movie with real girls, masturbating the way they actually do (rather than for some kind of show) and climaxes as real as they come. Definitely a hot movie to watch, whether by yourself, or with a partner. Enjoy!
-Essin’ Em

No comments: