Thursday, July 19, 2007

Movie Review: How To Perform Deep Throat With Caren Caan

How To Perform Deep Throat Hosted By Caren Caan

Watch the Video

Studio: OSK Productions Category: Instructional

To be honest, I’m not good at everything. One of those pesky things I’m not very good at is deep throating. Well, luckily for me, Caren Caan is here to explain all the fine tips one can use to become better at this slightly tricky talent. I love the movies from OSK Productions because they’re not in the vein of “here’s how to please your man - do everything he says,” or this is how sex should be for everyone.” Rather, Caan talks about how deep throating may be right for some couples, but not for others. She goes on to talk about how it may be easier or harder for you to deep throat your partner depending on your health, how you’re feeling, or your mood. Additionally, she emphasizes how important it is to have a partner you trust, and that you shouldn’t feel like you HAVE to do it. You should WANT to do it, or it’s not worth it for either of you. Starting out, she shows some general fellatio techniques, from licking to using hands, then moves on to ways to open your throat, then concludes with a variety of methods of deep throating. After the lesson, she gives an awesome demonstration of deep throating, and I can tell she’s really having a blast. I can’t promise I’m going to run out and stick the first penis I see down my throat, but I do feel a lot more comfortable if the subject of deep throating ever comes up.
-Essin’ Em

No comments: