Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sex Toy Review: The Straight Girl's Guide to Sleeping with Chicks

The Straight Girl’s Guide to Sleeping with Chicks

The Straight Girl's Guide to Sleeping with Chicks

While I wasn’t sure what I, a queer woman, was going to do with a guide for straight girls, I resigned myself to reading it - the things we do for the good of humankind, it’s horrible, I know. Luckily for me, the book was quite well written, and actually provided some good information (particularly on safer sex for women who sleep with women, something many queer and lesbian sex books often leave in the dark). She explains her useage of the word straight, which I appreciated, and gives a plethora of tips in many areas related to sex with women. Yes, I had some issues with a few things, like her usage of the word “tits” and her emphasis on imbibing a little before getting it on, but over all, this book had some excellent points, and would be a good addition to the library of most people, queer, straight, or straight who are sexually queer. I go into far more details if you click below, promise!

-Essin’ Em

Read the rest of my review and get it on with the ladies

No comments: