Monday, July 16, 2007

Movie Review: She's My Man

She's My Man

Watch the Video

Studio: L Factor Category: Lesbian

I didn't know exactly what to expect with this movie, but it was a great film that I loved watching. The title is a little misleading, as this movie mostly features femme couples, but the pairings are H-O-T. As much as I enjoyed the first scene, I felt that each vignette was subsequently better and better, culminating in a super hot scene between two sexy lesbians in an apartment featuring a bed rivaling that of a sheik: flowing curtains, poofy pillows and all. These two starving artist types have a very passionate connection (and beautiful tattoos to boot), and the sex between them is really sizzling. I also love Dana DeArmond, and she makes the second scene really come to life. The third scene involved a shower together (a favorite pastime of mine), multiple orgasms (again, a favorite pastime) and the use of a variety of sex toys, from glass dildos to vibrators (three for three). Basically, this movie is awesome, despite the title making it seem as though there might be more butch-femme parings. I love this movie; it really got me going, and I hope it does the same for you!
-Essin' Em

No comments: