Friday, July 20, 2007

Sex Toy Review: Sport Massager

Sports Massager

I will never cease to be amused by sex toys that bill themselves as massagers (does anyone remember that episode of Sex in the City, where the store clerk keeps telling Samantha that her Hitachi Magic Wand is really a "massager" since they don't sell "vibrators." I'm just waiting for that to happen to me someday). However, this massager was quite worth its weight in batteries (2 AA), so I was willing to look past the packaging and move onto the fabulous toy itself.


This toy is built for choice and options. It comes with 5 (five!) different head attachments you can use, from a cup like thing, to a flat option, to 3 more choices, including bumpy! I like a variety of stimulation, so this toy was like 5 in 1, and let me choose exactly what I wanted, when I wanted, without having to get a variety of toys. It's actually really similar in format to the Wahl 7-in-1 vibrator, except the Wahl plugs in with two speeds, and this bad boy runs on batteries, and has a speed dial.


I loved that I could make all kinds of different types of sensation by changing the heads and the speed, although I'll admit it took me a little bit to figure out how to change the attachments. And by a little bit, I mean about 15 minutes…but once I figure that you have to pop-off the original head, and replace it with a different one (rather than putting it over the slightly protruding bump of the attachment it comes it), it was super easy to change them as I went.


There are a variety of speeds, but the highest isn't quite as high it feasibly could, although it still packs quite a punch for the types of batteries on which it runs. Moreover, it does in fact double as a legitimate back massager and even looks relatively un-sexual (unlike the Blissful Blue Massager which is clearly a vibrator disguised as a massager). It has many uses, and is a great asset to anyone's sex toy box. I wouldn't put it as my favorite toy EVER, but it does its job, and it does it well. Would be good for those just starting out, or for anyone with a nightstand chock full of playthings. However, it is NOT as powerful as some other massagers (I mean come on, it doesn't plug in), so that is something to think about. All in all, worth checking out!


Enjoy some fabulous clitoral massage with the Sport Massager

No comments: